Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful day =)

Jesslyn & Me =)


Peter Vella wine =)


Wahahaha!! Yesterday I drink at least 6 glasses of this wine..Becoz of my stupid bro always help me refill the wine and force me to drink for her..Aiks~ Then I dun think so much juz always 1 go each glass..After 6 glasses liao I start feel that I'm already pening..But my bro still force me to drink..OMG!! Finally..After 2 glass liao I really cant tahan liao..So I take my glass and go to the kitchen and wash it..Escaped =) After that, I go to the sofa and lay down at there..Then our ''King Of Beer'' start vomit le..So we help Kylie's mother to clean the place..At 12am..Timothy and Wei Ren already slept..But we still not feel sleepy..And we chatting until 1am+ lo..At that time,Timothy's father's car arrived Kylie's home..We wake him up and folo his car go home lo..Haih..Actually we wan to stay there longer de bah..But they say wan back liao so I folo them lo..=( Wine.. xD

11 comments:

keren said...

Nice wo the FIRST picture . =]

Perfect Skin Co. said...

lolx
dun be jealous.
we are just FREN. :)

kaijye said...

swt...
king of beer lagi tu...

-ZhaNHaO- said...

Ya..Juz fren =P
Memang mah..Non-stop de =)

keren said...

jelous? wont de, never.

Perfect Skin Co. said...

alahh.. lee juen
dun jia jia there.
"kou shi xin fei" XD!

Ah Jeff said...

Lolz... I at the back in the 1st picture. >.<

-ZhaNHaO- said...

With a NOOBS words on the shirt rite ? Wakaka xD

Perfect Skin Co. said...

hahah.. ya ba
kacau oni at behind there. XD

kaijye said...

lolz...kos no 1 cal me stop...

keren said...

lalalalala~~~~