My 1st saman.. :.jpg)
OMG..Yesterday I get 1 saman by the teacher..And today..I get 1 more..The 1st one is I din’t wear tie..The teacher’s eyes so sharp..She saw me din’t wear tie then straight shout at me..”CHOI..KENAPA TAK MAKAI TAI?” I reply..”SAYA TAK BAWA..” No more excuses..Straight giv me 1 SAMAN..Haih..Although each saman only RM1..But after get 5 saman..They need to call your parents come to sch and have a ‘Tea-Time’ with them..And the 2nd one is I only show my middle finger to my fren and she told teacher..The teacher straight giv me saman..OMG!! From today..I dunno how many saman I will get..But I will try to reduce it as low as possible I can..So my mum..Dun worry too much..I will be your good son =)
3 comments:
U show to elizapet??? @.@
lolz...
fon man...
gt yi chuan
my gins ar...
hahahaha....
kos so fs gt saman...
No la..I show to ahfran..Lols..Birth on the same day mah..Thats why =)
Post a Comment