Then after my sis finish tution..We go to UK again! Omg..I’m totally sienz of that place..But I go there only for eat and drink d..I ate a plate of Club Sandwich,a plate of Chocolate Thick Toast and a glass of Chocolate Snowshake..Slipppp!! Delicious..!! Hahaha..After that I feel very very full..So we walk around UK after we eat..Walk walk walk..Then we go to Food Court..Luckily at there no ppl come to serve us..We only call a plate of pisang goreng..Coz of thirsty again..We go to BlueBerry and drink again! My gosh! I’m totally faint..But at least I drink my fav drink : Apple Juice..Hahaa! It is nice..After drink liao then we go to Sky Mart to buy some chocolate..I took a little pictures at there..I wan to buy vodka d..But I only bring a little..If can only can buy 1 or 2..It is only so small but the price is Errrhmm.. =) So I leave there without buy anythings..Thats all xD
I put myself d..KC <3 means? xD :
.jpg)
Vodka..Yellow,Red,Blue and Green :
.jpg)
jenn's cocktails :
.jpg)
Funny octopus face :
2 comments:
KLCC, tu at KL ther de
hiahiahia
Nonono! Not that..Is a girl lai d..K*R*N C*A*..Guess it~ =)
Post a Comment