Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sick gone..Happy comes!!

Yeay! My sick gone!! I’m suffering for the dam sick abt 4 days..Fever is just a little case for me..But the shyt stomachache make me very suffer..Ouh!! But now..I’m fine ^^ Haiz..So disappointed coz I din update my blog for few months..When I slp at my cousin house I wan to update d..But that time I sick..So just wrote half of the post then I fall on the bed again..Haha! I would like to say SORRY to kaijye lo..Coz I already promised him that I will update d..Hmm! Hahaa..Lets start..!
Now after 12am d wor..So is yesterday..In the afternoon..My sis’s bf “Kim Yu” ask me wan to have a cycling or not..Coz I have nothing to do mah beside gaming..Then I wan to go out exercise so I accept his invitation..At 4 o’clock something we started our journey..Hoo!! Feel so fresh..Breathing the air..Looking the scene around..Quite enjoy..And my sis and her bf are playing to each other at the back lo..Funny ehh them..Wakaka! After 5 minutes..We reached a bridge..Then I stop a while at there and look at the sea..Really nice! After they have pass over me then I start cycling again..I saw a war game field at there..Feel so excited wan to play the war game..Coz last time I play at complex there d not so clear how to play..But after that I knw oledi..Then we continue..We reach the beach..Then took some pictures..Heres the pictures that we have took :

My sis and her bf :

A family of StarFish :

Take pictures wif StarFish :

StarFish :

Me and Kim Yu :

Looking at the big fish in the water :

1 comment:

kaijye said...

lolz...
sorry gait tu...
hahahahaha
its okey...
xD