Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hao Chi xD

Hahahaha! This morning..I woke up at 7.30am..Then Lennon phone me and tell me don't be late..Because we decided to yam cha in the morning..So I went to bath and brush my teeth..At 8 o'clock..My mum fetch me to town and I starting to wait Lennon in front of the ToTo shop..Swt lo him..I thought him will arrived earlier than me..But I arrived earlier than him..LOL! I wait there for about 10 minutes..Then Wu Chey and Bryan came to find me..Bryan told me that Lennon said him already with me now..So they came and find me lo..Manatahu it was a lie..!! But nvm la..We were chatting there and wait for Lennon..Then we saw a Big Guy wearing a Black Shirt,Dark Blue Jeans,Crocodile Skin's Bag..Hahaha! That is Lennon..They we went to 33 there and yam cha..I ate a plate of Mee Hoon Goreng and some Sau Mai..Drank a glass of Milo Ice..Lennon paid all..Thanks him very much..Then Wu Chey decided to go Museum Labuan..I felt very sianz so went there with them together lo..After went to Museum..Then we went to DCZ (DotA Computer Zone) and had a Friend Match..I team with my cousin ( Jun Kang) and Lennon ( Newbie )..And enemies team is Hiew Zhi Xiang ( ImBa FeEdEr ) and Bryan ( BuLLier )..We played 2 match..The 1st match i used Butcher as my hero..My team used Razor and Ursa..Lennon killed by Bryan almost 5 times ar..Quite good oledi la..Haha~ Luckily we got teamwork..So we won the game..My item in the end of the game was Phase Boot,Heart,Hood,Preseverance,Bottle and a teleport scroll..Then the next game we played AR game..Lennon and Jun Kang also same team with me..Our heroes got Venomancer ( Using by Lennon ), Bounty Hunter ( Using by Jun Kang ), and I played Knight Davion..We won this match again..Haha..The enemies heroes were Rikimaru ( Using by Hiew ) and Naix ( Using by Bryan )..In the mid game..My items were Vanguard,Hood,Boot of Speed,and 2 Ancient of Tangos..The riki backstab me no damage..LOL! Because we were OWNING! Then they leave the game..After that,we went to UK and having our lunch there..I went to BlueBerry there and drank Cappucino Ice Shake + Coconut Cube..It was sooooooooooooooooooo NICE! =] We met our friends there..Wei Ren,Gary,Jia Jian,Yong Wei and Jeffrey..We stay in UK until 1.30pm...Then me,Gary,Jia Jian,Yong Wei,Jun Kang and Hiew went to temple..We discussed things about our performance in Moon Cake Festival..We did a lot of nonsence there..Hahaha! What a wonderful day for me =) ! Thanks to all my friends !! xD

No comments: