Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wahaha! Tired but happy.. =D

Wahaha! Today is really tired man! Yesterday Han Vui and Jun Kang came my house and slept.We play DotA until almost 1am.Actually they don't want to sleep d..But I force them go room and sleep..3 of us hearing some songs..After that, we go into our dream d..In 5.30am..They wake me up becoz they wake up earlier than me..After brush teeth and change shirt..Then my mum fetch us to Taman Choong Soon ler..After reached there..We straight start our game!! First match I team wif Gary and Reny..And the enemy team is Wei Ren,Jia Jian and 1 boy..Reny and Gary played quite well..But only me lost so many chances to lay up and get point..The first match we lost..After that,I call them rematch again..This time I change Reny to Hiew..Early game we play very well..But in the late game..Hiew started tired..But he never told us..So I keep on scolding him..Then I change Hiew to Yap..The score between my team and enemy team was very close..If no wrong maybe is 5-6..We leading 1 score..We played very carefully..But Wei Ren's 3 points is very zun..So they chase the score until 8-7..They start leading..Then,they do many mistakes..So we chase the score to 8-9..We leading now..Then they score 2 ball..So now the score is 9-8..They leading again..This is the last ball..So we pay soooooooooo many attention on every defend..Then Gary stealed Jia Jian ball..He lay up and get 1 point..The score is 9-9..OMG! It is sooooo nervous..Gary passed the ball to me..I shoot it..But din get score..Jia Jian get the rebound..He lay up again..Luckily Gary block his shoot..Gary get the ball now..I open space to him..He straight rush in then lay up..Hahaha! Finally we win..Wuhuu..! Then others ppl form team again..I just sit on the ground and watching they playing..Half watching the game..Half chatting wif Wei Ren they all..We talk about DotA..Hahaha~ Then we decided to play in the afternoon..So I also accept his invitation..After my mum come and fetch me to home..I open the computer and waiting they all..We played 4 games..All won!! Haha..So long never win in a row..Ok..Till then,going to play games again..Bye ! =D

No comments: