Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Math Tution Teacher =]

Mr.Yap Kok Phing..My maths tution teacher..I join his tution class since I was Form 1..Till now..He teach me so many things..Becoz of my stupidity and also my small brain..I cannot understand wat he say..I cant remember too much fomula in my brain..I felt very sorry to him..My maths result dropped a lot..Haih..Beside that, I also din’t do well in my exam..I also din pay attention in his tution class too..1 day only do few questions...Then starting chat wif my frens d..I would lik to say thousands of sorry to him..SORRY KOK PHIN!!! He still buy McDonald for us when tution class..xD !! Thanks you so much..You are my most favourite teacher forever and ever..I wont forget you!! =)


Wan challenge my maths? xD :
You have to finish this part 1st :
Nonono..Not this fomula~ :
McDonald's Burger sponsored by Mr.Yap =P :


Thanks for your patient on teaching me this stupid students..And always delay your class =) !!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Foo said...

LOLZ!! He know ur blog url? =X I know he like say "Maple 2D game la!!" Haha. =)